ASMS 2019 is wrapping up in in Atlanta, GA, but it’s never too late to explore the new Thermo Scientific HR Multi-Attribute Method workflow. With the launch of a new comprehensive and verified high-resolution mass spectrometry-based workflow, biopharmaceutical scientists are no longer restricted by the complex series of assays typically required for the characterization and quality control of protein therapeutics.
The Thermo Scientific HR Multi-Attribute Method (MAM) meets the demand for a single, high-resolution mass spectrometry-based workflow designed to directly assess the product quality attributes of increasingly complex biotherapeutics. The workflow may replace the complicated sequence of lower-resolution methods that have previously prolonged characterization timelines. Supported by the Thermo Scientific Chromeleon Chromatography Data System (CDS) software, the HR MAM method simplifies and standardizes biotherapeutic characterization throughout the product pipeline, facilitating the transition of new drugs from initial research to development and manufacture.
Like what you are learning?
The HR MAM provides biopharmaceutical scientists with:
- A supported, comprehensive workflow from sample analysis to data processing, including new peak detection.
- Method development, SOP management and product quality attribute discovery capabilities through the integration of the Thermo Scientific BioPharma Finder software with Chromeleon CDS software.
- Flexible, 21-CFR part 11 compliant Chromeleon CDS software that supports the transition of development programs from early research to manufacturing and testing.
- High-resolution accurate mass capabilities and quality data to accurately identify peptides and post-translational modifications and allow reliable new peak detection using the Thermo Scientific Q Exactive Plus mass spectrometer.
- A verified system suitability standard and full service and application support.
For more information on the Thermo Fisher solutions exhibited at ASMS 2019, please visit www.thermofisher.com/ASMS.