We’ve just returned from an exciting trip spreading the laboratory informatics word to companies eager to learn how Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and other software can help their businesses by:
Like what you are learning?
- Improving Lab Management – LIMS provides a central place to manage all lab resources — from analysts to reagents, instruments and equipment.
- Increasing Efficiencies – Automating or eliminating manual processes and helping to move toward a paperless environment.
- Driving Quality – Adopting methods to reduce errors, ensure processes are followed and enable continuous improvement in the lab.
- Achieving & Maintaining Compliance – Functionality designed to ease compliance to standards such as ISO 17025.
- Reducing Costs – Optimizing use of resources, stocks and supplies to reduce or eliminate waste.
- Maximizing Productivity – When everything is managed correctly, the lab and in turn the business, operate at their best.
In addition to these topics, interactive demonstrations of Thermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS, including a look at the latest mobile technology, were extremely well received. Business leaders are realizing more and more how making simple changes in the lab can afford great benefits to the business. Thermo Scientific LIMS coupled with industry leading integration expertise and data management capabilities are paving the way for companies around the world to achieve more. Take a look at our resources page to discover how to achieve your lab potential.