I am pleased to feature an interactive, downloadable applications notebook featuring the use of our UHPLC-ready systems along with our highly sensitive and selective detectors, column technologies, and software in neuroscience research. Using our UHPLC-ready solutions, you will be able to:
- Measure femtogram levels of analytes
- Analyze multiple neurotransmitters simultaneously
- Conserve precious samples and reagents using UHPLC
- Increase sample throughput with reliable, maintenance-free sensors
The 13-page notebook, Chromatography for Neuroscience Applications Notebook, (downloadable PDF) covers the following topics with sample chromatograms and method overviews:
- Multiple Neurochemical Profiling
- Monoamines and Metabolites
- Neuroactive Amino Acids
- Free D-Serine and D-Aspartic Acid
Each topic includes a link to a downloadable poster note or application note that describes the method in detail. Reccomended system setups including detectors and electrodes are included for the fast and sensitive analysis of neurotransmittors and neuroactive amino acids.
Like what you are learning?
The last page of the notebook includes a link to our HPLC Electrochemical Detection Bibliography (79-page, downloadable PDF) showcasing a wide variety of peer reviewed journals focusing on the capabilities of HPLC-ECD in neuroscience analysis.
- Two previous blog posts on an on-demand webinar and FAQs on this topic:UHPLC Electrochemical Detection in Life Sciences: FAQ (1)
- Our webpage listing several downloadable application notes and poster notes using ECD.
- A small but growing library of ECD applications on this blog.
- Our recently released Chromatography Solution Online Center features many useful and complimentary chromatography tools which can help speed up your analysis. The site is updated on a monthly basis; therefore, do check out the Archives section to see what was previously featured.
Let us know if you have any questions on the UHPLC solutions featured here, the notebook, or any of the related material in the Comments box below. We look forward to hearing from you.